UFO conference


I've recently been de-cluttering my home office and I am finding old writings that I meant to post on my blog but for one reason or another I didn't. Mostly laziness.

I found one I was looking for a while back in my endless USBs. Back in the year 2010 I attended a UFO conference by Jaime Maussan. Jaime Maussan is a famous Mexican journalist. He is known for his research in UFOs. He's been heavily criticized and I understand some people may not agree with his findings. This is only a resume of his conference and I do not intend to make anyone's mind up. With that said, here is what I'd written. Make what you will of it.


_____________________________________________________________________

February 06, 2010
Jaime Maussan UFO Conference

Yesterday I heard that there would be a UFO conference hosted by Jaime Maussan a few blocks away from my job. I was really excited because I've always wanted to attend one but not many or any are hosted here. I immediately bought 4 tickets; my parents, little brother and I had to go! I called and told them to be ready at a certain time that I would take them out to see something good. Of course that didn't sit well with them and they demanded to know where I was taking them. I gave in and told them, mostly because I couldn't keep it to myself. No further questions were asked and within 30 minutes they were ready. Including my mother, which takes about an hour to get ready even to go to the grocery store for only sandwich bread.

We arrived at the site of the conference and to our surprise there were many people there. After entering a fully packed auditorium of skeptics and fellow believers we found our seats. These seats were a few steps away from the entrance. Now, some people may think the seats were in a much undesirable spot but you could see everything and not one single soul left the auditorium through the entire conference! Besides they were the only ones available when I bought my last minute tickets.

After everyone settled down it took ten minutes for a man to come out and present Jaime Maussan. Mr. Maussan introduced himself and got right down to business. I began to write.

 Mr. Maussan claims there are aliens already here on planet, Earth. To protect the alien life there are wars and crisis going on. He mentioned that England has contact with them and are documented in photos and videos. He provided a video of an alien meeting with military personnel but my darn camera didn't work fast enough for me to record it.

Of course the Mayan prophecy had to come up. But, he did divert from the popular belief and it is something I believe too. He thinks the Mayans never said Earth would come to an end in December 21, 2012. He believes they said in the 6th sun there would be light given by those in the sky, that it will be the time of the people in the sky.

He then showed us photos and videos and mentioned that some were old but that most of them are from the year 2009. Here are a few I captured below:










-This picture was captured on a phone at the pyramids in Chi Chen Itza in Yucatan, Mexico. This was not seen by the naked eye. Coincidentally a famous TV personality was near the man who took the picture. He said the man saw there was a big storm coming and decided to take a picture of his girls with the pyramids posing behind them before leaving. When he saw the picture he was astonished and asked him if he saw the big beam too. The picture has been investigated and there is no proof it was altered.






The international space center has always been one to see many UFOs. These are some blurry pictures I was able to capture of the slideshow.






- Space Shuttle Atlantis had to postpone from entering Earth for 24 hours in September 2006, because there was a mysterious object obstructing the way. The mysterious flying object was pictured later around the shuttle. It is circled in the picture. The astronauts were brought to a welcoming home ceremony. They took the stage to talk about their experiences in space. When one of the female astronauts was asked what happened and she tried to explain she fainted. She tried it once more but fainted again. She was then taken off the stage and the organizers claimed she was suffering from the effects of gravity and she was adjusting to it. Mr. Maussan thinks she was suffering from post stress after seeing a UFO.
 






January 18-20, 2010, there was an object seen very close to the sun that moments later flew off. NASA removed the pictures because they couldn’t explain them.


In the year 2009, a child was reciting a poem to his dad. His dad noticed through the window a object flying behind his child.





Here are some pictures of UFOs that are not dated. (By me, I missed it, not Mr. Maussan)



These are pictures of some crop circles he was lucky to view for himself.





This one in particular is thought to be a response to the information we provided on the Pioneers 10 and 11 or the information on Voyajer 1 & 2.



Here is a very cool looking crop circle. They are currently attempting to decipher the text/code shown on the circle the alien is holding.


An interesting form in the clouds.




The slideshow ended and he then told the audience he was open for questions.

He was asked why there were no stars shown in the pictures and he replied there are special filters which NASA uses that hide the stars.

Mr. Jaime Maussan was asked again about the Mayan prophecy. He reiterated that there is no proof, at all, that there will be a catastrophe on December 21, 2012. No scientific proof whatsoever. He did say that in the year 2012 we will see a lot of climate change; a lot of water. He believes that in May 20, 2010 there will be a particular alignment.

Mr. Maussan also gave us some predictions he has for the solar system and how it will affect our weather. He said the sun’s activity is very little at the moment. Jaime states that he doesn’t know if it’s a good or bad sign. We will have more cold down in the south and very intense colds up north.

He talked about Planet X. He said it is supposedly a binary planet and bigger than the sun.

With that and a few other stories he ended the conference. He thanked everyone for coming, which met a loud applause from the audience. Everyone exited the auditorium and gathered for refreshments in the lobby. My family and I relished in a few books and magazines being sold.

While they were discussing the conference with a few attendees I went back into the auditorium and saw that some people were talking to Mr. Maussan. I quickly told my family members and jolted to the stage. They quickly followed and we all had the pleasure of meeting him.

Now, how to sleep tonight with so much excitement!

_____________________________


With Love,
Cookie

Comments

Popular Posts