29th Birthday Celebration!



I have travelled to Orlando, Florida!

This was a complete whirlwind idea. My best friend and I decided to travel together for the first time. We had an excuse, well two. First, my birthday was around the corner and second, we needed to visit one of our best friends that lives in Florida. Was there another influence in our decision? Yes! Tickets were on special!

We woke up early to catch our flight and arrived in the afternoon. We were greeted by our best friend and the lovely sun. Boy, was it hot! After much excitement of seeing each other again after a year. She took us to a Turkish restaurant she frequents. The restaurant had amazing food. I had heard about Turkish tea when I was in college and wanted to try it ever since. Today I had the pleasure of tasting it. I had been told the tea was strong and they described it perfectly.



After our delicious lunch we headed over to her place, our gracious host had a surprise in store for us and we loved it! She has informed us that we will be doing a lot of sight-seeing tomorrow and I am looking forward to it!



With Love,
Cookie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BB.Q Chicken Rose Ddeok Bokki Review

Just a thought