Roadtrip!

 We have started our trek to the east coast by car. I told my caravan that I wanted to stop at every welcome center for all the states we crossed and they happily obliged to my surprise. LOL!


Everything is bigger in Texas, alright. It took an eternity to get out! 

When we finally reached Louisiana we were very tired. I didn't even insist on stopping at the welcoming center. We needed to get to a place where we could rest for the night and stretch our legs. I saw about a million Waffles Houses all around. We didn't get to stop at one like I had hoped when we began this travel but we will go through here again. Hopefully we stop then. For now, goodnight.

With Love,

Cookie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BB.Q Chicken Rose Ddeok Bokki Review

Just a thought

29th Birthday Celebration!